Friday, February 6, 2009

This Year is Flying By So Fast!!!!

I can't believe we are in February already. :0 Its my birthday on the 24th of Feb. The big 36 coming up. OMG I am getting closer to 40. Well not as bad as Chris, he will be 42 this year.

Skye had a good week at school, apart from being a bit clingy when we drop her off. Hopefully she will get over that soon. I have to buy her another school dress as she hates wearing the shorts and shorts. Not cheap either $42.00. She has her first excursion coming up in a few week. I would had loved to go with her but having Willow with me it won't happen. They don't allow sisters/brothers to come along. I can see why. I will try and make it to the next one.

I am good, had shocking heartburn yesterday from eating chocolate cake but a lot better today. Chris is going to buy me some fruit today, that never gives me heartburn. Well creeping up to 31 weeks now. I can't believe how close I am getting to 40 weeks. I have a midwife appoinment on Wednesday. :) I have made a start on my hospital bag, trouble is I don't know what clothes to pack for bub. I think a couple of pink stuff and blue stuff. The other jumpsuits are going to have to be either white or yellow since I am not going to have enough room in my bag. LOL. Still have to get nappies and wipes yet but that's going to have to wait for a few weeks as money is a bit short this week.

Well that's about it for now, off to visit SIL tomorrow in Brisbane. It will be nice to get the girls out. I have to start looking for a playgroup as I am not sure the one we were going to is still going to be up and running today. Just looking for a small playgroup so Willow can have a few other little children to play with.

No comments: