Friday, June 20, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!

Been busy as usual. Chris has taken the girls to a playcentre for the morning to give me a break and its so nice. Willow has a cold at the moment so a bit miserable today. :( She has gone back to having her day sleep as she still needs it otherwise she is a mess around 5pm. Skye is good. Chris just turned 41 2 days ago. We had a lovely Bbq last week to celebrate it.

My long-stitch is nearly finished. I am going to do some more on it this arvo. Its look so good. Chris is going to make me a frame for it. This is my next project:-

http://www.patternbee.com/FREELAMBKIN.html

I got some material from spotlight yesterday. So I am hoping it turns out ok as I haven't had that much experience in sewing. But gotta start somewhere don't you. I hope to make the girls some cotton tops for summer as they are much cooler. Its going to work out cheaper too making there clothes and most of the clothes for Skye are so expensive when she moves up to the young girls sizes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. She's a beautiful lamb! I love how you decorated her. It's just right.