Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OMG "Surprise Bub" Due:- 14th April 2009.

I am in total shock as I got a BFP yesterday. Here it the pic to prove it. Pics are blurry but you can still see the line. The line looks darker then on pics, plus I tested at 11am in the morning.



I never thought I would be doing this again. Me and Chris were both convinced that we were just going to have the girls which we were very happy about BUT someone else had plans. LOL. I am still not celebrating much as I want to reach it to safe 12 week mark first. Chris keeps telling me that everything is going to be fine. Plus I am 35 now so a bit more risk now but I suppose I am not in the higher risk age group of 37-40 am I. LOL.

Ok might leave my post now, the housework has slipped so much the past few days and I got to get back on top of it. No rest for me in that department. lol.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Tracy (oh and rest of the family of course) Enjoy making all the new baby things!

Mel said...

Blessings always come when you least expect them (like Jaxon did with us!) ... *HUGS* and huge congratulations to your growing journey, I pray for a safe and uneventful 9 months! Love Mel xox