Saturday, August 2, 2008

Computer up and Running.

Well I have finally started on Skye's dress. I didn't get much done because the girls wouldn't leave me along. I think the days when Skye goes to daycare are going to be better sewing days.

We finally got the new computer up and running. Its all different because we have a newer version on windows but I am getting used to it pretty quick.

Time to put Willow to bed. Tonight was the first night she sat at the big table. We decided to get rid of her high chair for good as she doesn't use it that much lately. I have a pic and will upload to here in next few days.

Very short post today as its getting late. Will post more next time.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hi, I have tagged you Tracy! Good on you for getting into the dress, looking forward to seeing the finished product!