Tuesday, March 17, 2009

36 Weeks!!!


On 4WW Countdown now!!!!

Had midwife appointment today, bub is fine. I just can't believe that I might go into labour within the next 4 Weeks. Still seems unreal. Had blood-test today too. Got to go back to hospital to see midwife in 2 Weeks time.

I have got almost everything ready. Still got to put a few things in my hospital bag. Suppose I really think about doing that now.

Off to go and do baths with girls. Skye is being a little you know what atm. She keeps hitting Willow this arvo.

2 comments:

Hendo's said...

Yeah Tracy..... not long to go now. I can't wait - it's almost possible i am equally as excited as you are!! Hope things are going well up there and Willows Conjunctivitis has cleared up. Katie's is fine now, but Tom's is playing up. Ahhh kids, who'd ahve em eh??? Just kidding. Hope the last few weeks are smooth for you. Love SHaryn.

Emma said...

Hi, I'm working on some Pay it Forward gifts from my blog giveaway last year, and will need your address to post yours when it's done...