Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby Week!!!!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Finally Week And Hoping To Meet
Our 3rd Little Miracle Any Day Now!!!!

Never thought I would see my pregnancy ticker reach this stage. Just waiting now and hoping that any day our 3rd little mystery person will make his/her appearances very soon. We are looking forward to seeing weather this bub is a boy or a girl. We are expecting it to be a girl and will be in complete shock if a boy comes out. :0 Either way we don't care, all we want is to hold this baby safely in our arms. Starting to think about the labour part now and not looking forward to the pain but it will all be worth it in the end. Off to the midwife on Wednesday. Hoping I won't need the appointment. Have both girls home next week as Skye is on Easter holidays so its going to be hard enough there. Thankfully the appointment is at 1.30pm so hoping its going to be quiet and I go in straight away.

Everything else is good, Skye is doing very well at school. Its Easter tomorrow and the girls are looking forward to the Easter Bilby leaving some eggs for them tomorrow. Skye left some apple out for the Bilby tonight. LOL. Very cute.

Well better get to bed, wonder if tomorrow is baby day, I wake up thinking that every morning. Hoping I am not that overdue as I really don't want to be induced this time around.

Before I go, just a few pics of the girls at a Pet Fair a few weeks ago.

The Girls











No comments: