Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I finally got some material for my first real sewing project. I am going to be making the dress (blue one in pic on pattern). I only got cheaper material as I just want too see how it turns out. If everything goes good then I will get much prettier material for Skye, she is such as "Dress" girl. Well just thought I would share the material I picked out, I was there for ages and couldn't make up my mind. Then Willow started to get cranky so just made a quick choose. LOL.

Still no new computer, Chris will be fixing it up on the weekend, so just making do with this slower one we have atm. Chris has all the photo's of the girls off onto a memory thing so I am happy about that if the computer just decided to stop working all together. Losing all those would be really bad as I don't have those pics anywhere else.

Fabric For a Dress For Skye.

1 comment:

Marns said...

Love the fabric, cant wait to see the finished product Tracy.

BTW you have been "tagged" read my blog if you would like to play!