Saturday, January 24, 2009

AHHH I hate this humity!!!!

As title says I had this humity. When is it going to stop. :(

We went to a baby shower today which was good but so hot. So we came back home a bit early. I also went to spotlight today to get a few things for Skye school and also got her some food for lunches next week. OMG I am doing the school mum thing. LOL. I also had to get her some ribbon for her hair as she has requested. LOL. Well only 3 days to go and my little girl will be a big girl and bang she will be growing up so fast before our eyes. Chris is taking the day off Tuesday to see her first day at school. So got Chris home for 3 more days. Yayyyy!!!!

Off to Bribie (beach) tomorrow for a family get together on my side. Not that keen to go but I have too. Hoping to get back early tomorrow as the heat is just getting to me. My ankles are swollen again today. :(

Pregnancy is going well. Nearly 29 weeks. :) Bub is moving around like anything and starting to give me some good kicks now. LOL.

Well best be going, time to put the girls to bed soon.

Will write more next time and post a few pics of our day out tomorrow.

No comments: