Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!

Haven't posted in here since last August :0

Well time to start up this blog again. Well time has flown, I am nearly 28 weeks pregnant now and the pregnancy has been going along nicely. Bub is kicking away and the 20 week scan went great. We don't know the sex as its going to be a surprise. I made a goal last August to get to 30 weeks and can't believe I am nearly there. :) Next goal will be 35 weeks. Feeling so much better now as if something was to happen bub is at a stage where he/she would have a very good change of survival. Off to the have GT test tomorrow and then a midwife appointment. I am keen to hear the heartbeat again but having bub move all day long in very assuring.

Bub at "12 weeks"

The 20 Week pics weren't that clear so this is the best utrasound pic I have.


The girls are good, Skye is off to prep in a weeks time. I just can't believe Skye is going to shool. Its going to be a huge change for me doing the school MUM thing. LOL. Hope she takes ok to it. Chris is taking the day off too so he can see her first day at school. Willow is good, 3 in April. She is growing up very fast. I will be keeping her home this yr with me and will send her to daycare a couple of days a week next yr.

The Girls (Growing up Soooo Fast)

Here is also a pic of the Longstitch I finished for my mum for xmas. My mum loved it. Onto a new one now but will post a pic of it in my next post.

"Early Settlement Longstitch"


Time to get going, it will be lunch time soon. :)

No comments: