Saturday, January 31, 2009

Skye's Big Day!!!

Skye started prep last week. She has her best friend in her class from Daycare so she is loving school. She was a bit tired yesterday but today full of energy. Here are a couple of photo's.



Well I have nearly hit my goal week for this pregnancy "30 Weeks". Next goal is 34 Weeks. :)

"Only 10 Weeks To GO!!!!!"

What Will It BE!!!!
(Boy or Girl)


Not long now until we meet our new surprise. Can't believe how fast its going. Nearly got everything ready. Apart from getting a piece of sponge cut out for the bassinette. But that won't take long to do. I have a few sets of different newborn clothes in pink and blue so I am ready for either a boy or a girl. With the girls I only ever dressed them in yellow or white but this time around I want to make sure everyone know's what sex bub is. LOL. It won't be long so I have already started to buy a few things for my hospital bag and a we start getting some essentials for bub like bath wash, wipes etc.

Not much else is happening. I have notice a huge difference with Skye going to school. I have so much more time on my hands now. I had all the houswork finished last week. It just makes the world of difference with only have 1 child to look after most of the day. I should make the most of it shouldn't I because as soon as bub comes along I am going to be super busy again. Getting to a point now where I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. I am getting so uncomfortable, ever twinge I worry about. I still worry some days that something will happen but now bub is this far along we are pretty much on the home stretch. :) Then no more baby making for me. Its going to be so nice, 3 kids is enough for me. Have to say I feel really blessed to have almost 3 children, I never thought in a million years I would be sitting here right now typing about my children. LOL.









No comments: