Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 Days off Due Date.


Still nothing, went for a huge walk today in the shops to get the girls some winter clothes but nothing is happening. Well apart from me being very sore that is. LOL. Got some very cute jumpsuits from Best and Less today. Here are some pics. I got some really nice jumpers, singlets and pj's for the girls too. So they are all set now. Just have to get track-suit pants for the girls. I have never liked the pants with the zips and botton tops. Skye has so much trouble with those and Willow being toilet trained in the day she would get so fraustrated undoing those.






Its finally stopped raining, we had nearly 90mm of rain yesterday and last night. :0 We haven't had so much rain for ages.

Just thought I would update on bub, off to midwife tomorrow so will know a bit more then. Off to put my feet up as they are so big tonight.

1 comment:

Hei Lo's Creation said...

Cute jumpsuits!! I'm sure the baby will like it...cosy and warm.