Friday, April 17, 2009

Stubborn Bub!!!



40 Weeks & 2 Days and Still Waiting!!!!!


Where is our little bub???? He/She is deciding to follow the tradition just like the girls being late. LOL. Everyday goes by and I wake up thinking is today the day. Oh well I suppose bub is comfortable in there. Tuesday isn't that far away until I find out what the eviction date will be. I can see me still being pregnant for another week yet. Willow's birthday is getting so close too (28th April) so the longer this bub stays put the closer we are going to have 2 kids for birthday's in April.

Chris is home for 2 Weeks Holidays now which is great. Really going to love having him home. :)

Best be off and start dinner and baths. Skye had her friend Taylah over and they had so much fun. Willow got to play with Taylahs sister Annalise. The are both similar in age. Also they have another baby sister who is 7 Weeks old. She is getting so big fast.

No comments: