Friday, July 18, 2008

Gasto :(

I started to feel a bit yuck on Monday arvo, then around 6pm it hit me, gastro. I haven't been that sick since I was a kid. No one else has had it so I don't know where I got it from. Thankfully today I feel nearly normal again. :)

Willow has been really running me down atm, she keeps throwing these major tantrums. She just wants her own way all the time, typical toddler I know. Everything Skye plays with she wants and when I say she can't have, onto the ground she throws herself. Gotta love this age don't you.

Here are a few pics of the Long-stitch I have started.

I finally started it.

What long-stitch looks like when finished.

Here are a couple of other pics.

"Cuddles" our pet budgie, he is getting so cheeky, the girls love him.


Willow keeping warm after her bath.

2 comments:

Gilly said...

Ohh no - sorry to hear about the gastro blergh... I do love the long stitch - I am a x stitcher myself but haven't done anything for a while. Seeing your LS made my fingers itch! Ahh something else to add to the pile LOL. Well done!

Mel said...

Great to hear your feeling better Tracey! You poor darl! Good on you for finding the time for longstitch! I have a dolphin / ocean one that needs finishing (its' still sitting in the cupboard!) you may inspire me to bring it out!

Mel xox