Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lamb

Silly me forgot to take a pic of the lamb I finished before I sent it off. Anyway here is a pic of the lamb just before I sewed the ears on. Excuse the pins and the mess behind the pic. ;)




I haven't decided what I will sew next but think about it in the next few days. I have another Longstitch ready to do, haven't had time to start it.

Our online business is starting to pick-up so much now, this could really work for us and enable us to buy a house. :Yayyyyyy: Trying to stay positive, Chris just got a pay-rise so hoping this is the beginning of a huge break from us. We have had a pretty bad last couple of yrs with money, just basically not having much. Just have to hope, its getting to a point where you have to look after yourself now, losing hope when it comes to goverment lately. Look at those poor pensioners. Things are going so much down-hill lately in Australia, I was just thinking the other night how things have changed so much since the 80's. I worry for my girls too what the future holds for them and us of course when we get old. As Chris said there won't be any pension then, so we gotta start thinking about making sure we have money then to get us by. Anyway enough about that. LOL.

Washing to hang out.

1 comment:

Mel said...

That little lamb is so cute! And love your online store!

Mel xox