Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rainy Day Again

Well its raining here again, thankfully got all the washing down before hand. We went to the cinema yesterday and saw Kung Fu Panda. Skye loved it, Willow was good too, she even had a 45min sleep in there. :) She has a cold atm so I am pretty sure she was just feeling crappy yesterday anyway. Skye is good, she is at daycare today. We got her school interview coming up very soon. OMG this yr is going so fast.

We got a few more orders for our business, Chris showed me how to put products on the website so I try and do half an hour a day of putting new things on to help Chris out.

Not much else is happening. I am still waiting for a pattern that I won on Ebay, I hope it arrives today, then mite pop down to spotlight tomorrow to get some material.

Better go and get some work down. I will post some pics of the girls soon, just recharging the camera battery now.

No comments: