Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hetic Weekend.

Just a quick post today as we have been to a party today (Boy from playgroup) and had SIL 2 kids to look after too. So its been a pretty busy weekend. I know I said I wasn't going to bid on any other sewing patterns in Ebay but I just couldn't help myself. I have bidded on a summer dress pattern for Skye and also a book with some girls clothes to sew which includes patterns. I have seen quite a few free patterns on the net but I just don't know how to transfer the pattern onto a larger sheet of paper that would be the right size. So leaving that alone for the time being and just sticking to patterns ready to go. LOL.

I did start my new longstitch for my mum on the weekend. Its pretty detailed too so its going to take me awhile I think. Much harder then the mouse one I did. So it should look very impressive when finished. :) Chris is going to build a frame for me next weekend for the other one I have finished. I also have 2 cross-stitches I am going to do for Chris's Dad and very good elderly couple I have know for years for Christmas presents. So certainly got enough to do to keep me busy.

Ok better get going, Got my mum coming over tomorrow to visit the girls, going to make some yummy pumpkin scones for afternoon tea tomorrow. I have a pumpkin that needs using up and we aren't too fond of pumpkin soup so scones it is!!!!! :)

No comments: